Situated in a peaceful rural location in the heart of the Corbieres, this converted old barn has 2 floors which can be rented separately or together. Each floor sleeps 14 people in 6 large, bright bedrooms. Each floor would suit a group of friends or 2/3 families wanting to holiday together in this beautiful area of France.
These two apartments are perfectly located for taking advantage of the wide variety of holiday activities and attractions the region has to offer.
Each floor contains:
- Large open plan ‘Living Room’ with kitchen, dining area and sitting room.
- Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- 2 individual bathrooms with shower and WC
- 1/2 separate WCs
- Bed linen and towels provided
- 6 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with 3 singles and 4 with twins) each bedroom includes built-in wardrobes.
To the left of the entrance on each floor you will find 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets (1 on the ground floor), a large corridor leads you to the ‘Living Room’ and 2 twin bedrooms on the left and 2 twins and 2 bedrooms with 3 beds on the right.
At the each end of the corridor you will find a Fire exit, the whole building is equipped with fire alarms to ensure your complete safety.
The building is also equipped with a laundry room which includes washing machines and tumble dryers; these are freely accessible to all residents.
To the left of the property there is a large pergola, dining tables and barbecue where you will be able to enjoy outside dining in the shade.